NORWALK, Conn. – A carnival to support the Norwalk High School's marching band begins Thursday at Andrews Field in Norwalk.
The fundraiser will be held at Andrews Field on Thursday, June 12, and Friday, June 13, from 6 to 10 p.m. Carnival hours on Saturday are from 3 to 10 p.m.
Onsite parking is $5. There will be rides and food. Andrews Field is located on County Street.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued