NORWALK, Conn. – A carnival to support the Norwalk High School's marching band begins Thursday at Andrews Field in Norwalk.
The fundraiser will be held at Andrews Field on Thursday, June 12, and Friday, June 13, from 6 to 10 p.m. Carnival hours on Saturday are from 3 to 10 p.m.
Onsite parking is $5. There will be rides and food. Andrews Field is located on County Street.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk