NORWALK, Conn. – A carnival to support the Norwalk High School's marching band begins Thursday at Andrews Field in Norwalk.
The fundraiser will be held at Andrews Field on Thursday, June 12, and Friday, June 13, from 6 to 10 p.m. Carnival hours on Saturday are from 3 to 10 p.m.
Onsite parking is $5. There will be rides and food. Andrews Field is located on County Street.
- 1 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 2 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Norwalk Man Charged With Stealing Back TV After Selling It