NORWALK, Conn. – A carnival to support the Norwalk High School's marching band begins Thursday at Andrews Field in Norwalk.
The fundraiser will be held at Andrews Field on Thursday, June 12, and Friday, June 13, from 6 to 10 p.m. Carnival hours on Saturday are from 3 to 10 p.m.
Onsite parking is $5. There will be rides and food. Andrews Field is located on County Street.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk