NORWALK, Conn. – A carnival to support the Norwalk High School's marching band begins Thursday at Andrews Field in Norwalk.
The fundraiser will be held at Andrews Field on Thursday, June 12, and Friday, June 13, from 6 to 10 p.m. Carnival hours on Saturday are from 3 to 10 p.m.
Onsite parking is $5. There will be rides and food. Andrews Field is located on County Street.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced