NORWALK, Conn. – The Norwalk Library is hosting a night with author Uco Wiersma on Thursday, July 24, from 7 to 8:15 p.m.
Wiersma will discuss his book “Interview Charisma: Evidence-based Interview Strategies to Help You Win the Job You Deserve.” The discussion will focus on interview techniques that work and provide attendees with practical interview advice.
Wiersma received his bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of Connecticut and his doctorate in industrial/organizational psychology from New York University.
He developed human resource management policies for the New York Stock Exchange and is currently a professor in the School of Economics and Management at Tongji University in Shanghai, China.
For additional information or to register, call Library Programming Specialist Cynde Bloom Lahey at 203-899-2780, ext. 15133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The library is at 1 Belden Ave., Norwalk. Visit the library website for more information.
- 1 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow