NORWALK, Conn. – Norwalk residents can visit the Maritime Aquarium free on Saturday, Dec. 1, as part of its “Salute Norwalk Day.” Proof of residency is required.
Residents will also receive a $1 discount on daytime IMAX movies, such as “Search for the Great Sharks” and “Born to Be Wild,” and a 10 percent discount on food or gift purchases.
Current exhibits at the aquarium are the “Festival of Lighthouses” display, historic murals painted by Alexander Rummler and a special live meerkat display in a re-creation of their African habitat.
For more information, visit the aquarium’s website or call 203-852-0700.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola