NORWALK, Conn. – Norwalk residents can visit the Maritime Aquarium free on Saturday, Dec. 1, as part of its “Salute Norwalk Day.” Proof of residency is required.
Residents will also receive a $1 discount on daytime IMAX movies, such as “Search for the Great Sharks” and “Born to Be Wild,” and a 10 percent discount on food or gift purchases.
Current exhibits at the aquarium are the “Festival of Lighthouses” display, historic murals painted by Alexander Rummler and a special live meerkat display in a re-creation of their African habitat.
For more information, visit the aquarium’s website or call 203-852-0700.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 3 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 4 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place