NORWALK, Conn. -- Actress Teri Polo is set to host a special benefit for the Norwalk River Rowing Association on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Polo, who is perhaps best known for her role in "Meet the Parents," will host "The Rat Pack Meets The Parents" benefit starting at 7 p.m. at the Norwalk Inn. The evening promises to feature casino style entertainment, music, cocktails, food and a special appearance by "Marilyn Monroe."
Tickets are $125 online or $150 at the door and are available at the Norwalk River Rowing website. Online auction items can be viewed at the event's webpage. Norwalk River Rowing Association is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations and a portion of the ticket price are tax deductible.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk