NORWALK, Conn. -- Actress Teri Polo is set to host a special benefit for the Norwalk River Rowing Association on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Polo, who is perhaps best known for her role in "Meet the Parents," will host "The Rat Pack Meets The Parents" benefit starting at 7 p.m. at the Norwalk Inn. The evening promises to feature casino style entertainment, music, cocktails, food and a special appearance by "Marilyn Monroe."
Tickets are $125 online or $150 at the door and are available at the Norwalk River Rowing website. Online auction items can be viewed at the event's webpage. Norwalk River Rowing Association is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations and a portion of the ticket price are tax deductible.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk