NORWALK, Conn. -- Actress Teri Polo is set to host a special benefit for the Norwalk River Rowing Association on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Polo, who is perhaps best known for her role in "Meet the Parents," will host "The Rat Pack Meets The Parents" benefit starting at 7 p.m. at the Norwalk Inn. The evening promises to feature casino style entertainment, music, cocktails, food and a special appearance by "Marilyn Monroe."
Tickets are $125 online or $150 at the door and are available at the Norwalk River Rowing website. Online auction items can be viewed at the event's webpage. Norwalk River Rowing Association is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations and a portion of the ticket price are tax deductible.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Fighting Officer During Drug Arrest
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 4 Police: Norwalk Man Smashed Hospital Door While Drunk
- 5 Bridgeport Ice Cream Venture Suits Norwalk Man To A Tea