NORWALK, Conn. -- Actress Teri Polo is set to host a special benefit for the Norwalk River Rowing Association on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Polo, who is perhaps best known for her role in "Meet the Parents," will host "The Rat Pack Meets The Parents" benefit starting at 7 p.m. at the Norwalk Inn. The evening promises to feature casino style entertainment, music, cocktails, food and a special appearance by "Marilyn Monroe."
Tickets are $125 online or $150 at the door and are available at the Norwalk River Rowing website. Online auction items can be viewed at the event's webpage. Norwalk River Rowing Association is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations and a portion of the ticket price are tax deductible.
- 1 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 2 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later