DANBURY, Conn. – All Urgent Care of Connecticut offices will open at 4 p.m. on Friday so that staff members can attend the funeral services for James “T.J.” Lobraico Jr.
Urgent Care of Connecticut has offices in Danbury, Norwalk, Ridgefield, Southbury and Glastonbury. Lobraico 22, was killed last week in Afghanistan. He is the son of Linda Rohatsch, the chief operating officer for Urgent Care of Connecticut, and step-son of chief executive officer Dr. R. Robert Rohatsch.
Services for Lobraico will be held at the O’Neill Center at Western Connecticut State University on Friday beginning at 11 a.m.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk