DANBURY, Conn. – All Urgent Care of Connecticut offices will open at 4 p.m. on Friday so that staff members can attend the funeral services for James “T.J.” Lobraico Jr.
Urgent Care of Connecticut has offices in Danbury, Norwalk, Ridgefield, Southbury and Glastonbury. Lobraico 22, was killed last week in Afghanistan. He is the son of Linda Rohatsch, the chief operating officer for Urgent Care of Connecticut, and step-son of chief executive officer Dr. R. Robert Rohatsch.
Services for Lobraico will be held at the O’Neill Center at Western Connecticut State University on Friday beginning at 11 a.m.
- 1 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 2 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 3 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk