DANBURY, Conn. – All Urgent Care of Connecticut offices will open at 4 p.m. on Friday so that staff members can attend the funeral services for James “T.J.” Lobraico Jr.
Urgent Care of Connecticut has offices in Danbury, Norwalk, Ridgefield, Southbury and Glastonbury. Lobraico 22, was killed last week in Afghanistan. He is the son of Linda Rohatsch, the chief operating officer for Urgent Care of Connecticut, and step-son of chief executive officer Dr. R. Robert Rohatsch.
Services for Lobraico will be held at the O’Neill Center at Western Connecticut State University on Friday beginning at 11 a.m.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 National Weather Service: Norwalk's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus
- 4 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 5 Norwalk's Steven Enoch Commits To Play Basketball At UConn