DANBURY, Conn. – All Urgent Care of Connecticut offices will open at 4 p.m. on Friday so that staff members can attend the funeral services for James “T.J.” Lobraico Jr.
Urgent Care of Connecticut has offices in Danbury, Norwalk, Ridgefield, Southbury and Glastonbury. Lobraico 22, was killed last week in Afghanistan. He is the son of Linda Rohatsch, the chief operating officer for Urgent Care of Connecticut, and step-son of chief executive officer Dr. R. Robert Rohatsch.
Services for Lobraico will be held at the O’Neill Center at Western Connecticut State University on Friday beginning at 11 a.m.
- 1 Survey Reveals What Cars Get Most Traffic Tickets
- 2 Police: Norwalk Teen Posted Harassing Photos Of Teacher On App
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station