DANBURY, Conn. – All Urgent Care of Connecticut offices will open at 4 p.m. on Friday so that staff members can attend the funeral services for James “T.J.” Lobraico Jr.
Urgent Care of Connecticut has offices in Danbury, Norwalk, Ridgefield, Southbury and Glastonbury. Lobraico 22, was killed last week in Afghanistan. He is the son of Linda Rohatsch, the chief operating officer for Urgent Care of Connecticut, and step-son of chief executive officer Dr. R. Robert Rohatsch.
Services for Lobraico will be held at the O’Neill Center at Western Connecticut State University on Friday beginning at 11 a.m.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard