NORWALK, Conn. -- Citrin Cooperman and Co., Media Partnership Corp. and Stew Leonard's, all based in Norwalk, recently made the Hartford Business Journal's 35 Best Places To Work In Connecticut 2014.
The ninth annual event honored the winning companies on March 19 at the Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford. The winners were determined through a national survey to rank businesses with the most satisfied employees conducted by The Best Companies Group, which worked with local partners to identify and recognize those companies which have been successful in creating and maintaining workplace excellence, according to a press release.
“This year’s Best Places to Work honorees reflect the commitment Connecticut businesses make to creating cultures of engagement and innovation,” said Gail Lebert, publisher of the Hartford Business Journal. “We’re delighted to recognize these companies for their achievements and are proud to have them as part of Connecticut’s business community.”
Here is the complete list of Best Places to Work:
- Adams & Knight
- ADNET Technologies
- American Eagle Federal Credit Union
- Bearingstar Insurance
- Benchmark Senior Living
- Bingham McCutchen
- Burns & McDonnell
- Capital Workforce Partners
- Citrin Cooperman and Co.
- Clarity Software Solutions Inc.
- Connecticut Economic Resource Center Inc.
- Consigli Constructions Co. Inc.
- Cooperative Systems Inc.
- Dur-A-Flex Inc.
- Edward Jones
- Fiduciary Investment Advisors
- Goodwin College
- Hinckley Allen
- ICON International Inc.
- Kforce Inc.
- Media Partnership Corp.
- Mountainside Treatment Center
- Prometheus Research
- Pullman & Comley
- SMC Partners
- Stew Leonard’s
- Travel Insured International
- VLink Inc.
- Worx Branding & Advertising
- 1 Norwalk Police To Hold DUI Checkpoint Saturday
- 2 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 3 Norwalk Roads To Temporarily Close On May 25 For Parade
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Holiday Will Change Norwalk Trash Pickup Schedule