STAMFORD, Conn. – Black Bear Stamford announced on its Facebook page that it will close its doors for good on Monday, Feb. 10.
“After 11 years Black Bear Stamford would like to announce that we will be closing our doors for good on February 10th. It's been a great run and we thank you all for making us one of the hottest spots downtown Stamford has ever seen,’’ according to the note on the Facebook page.
Black Bear, at 261 Main St. in Stamford, will have “Say Goodbye to the Bear” parties on Friday and Saturday. A flier posted on the Facebook page said the establishments famous wooden bear statues will be auctioned, and there will be drink specials.
No information was available on whether a new restaurant might be coming into the space.
For fans of the Black Bear Saloon, its closest location is in South Norwalk.
For more information, visit the Stamford restaurant’s Facebook page.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued