WILTON, Conn. - College students: You can save money by bringing your school ID when you shop in and around Fairfield County.
Check the list below to see which stores in Fairfield County offer student discounts. Atthe cash register, dont be shy about asking for a discount because stores wont offer it unless you mention it. And if you will be a college freshman in the fall and dont yet have an ID, bring a copy of your acceptance letter to present as proof.
- J Crew (Westport, New Canaan, and area malls) offers 15% off all regularly priced merchandise
- Vineyard Vines (Westport and Greenwich) offers 10% discount
- Jack Wills (Westport and Greenwich) offers 10% discount
- Ralph Lauren Rugby (New Canaan and Greenwich) offers 15% online and in stores. See www.rugby.com .
- Madewell (Greenwich) offers 15% off all merchandise
- Ann Taylor (Westport, New Canaan and area malls) offers 20% discount off full-priced merchandise
- Ann Taylor Loft (Westport and area malls) offers 15% discount off full-priced merchandise
- Banana Republic (Westport, Fairfield and area malls) offers 15% off full-priced purchases
- The Athletes Foot (Wilton) offers 20% discount
- West Elm (Westport) offers 10% discount to college students online and in stores see www.westelm.com for more information.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (Stamford, Norwalk and Danbury) does not offer a student discount; however, you can use one of their easy-to-obtain coupons on every item you buy, even when purchasing multiple items.
Jennifer Lindner will be a senior at Wilton High School this fall. If you have a story to submit, email editor Matt Zalaznick at email@example.com .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.