NORWALK, Conn. -- HomeServe, a home emergency repair service, donated $16,000 to the American Cancer Society in Norwalk on Thursday, Dec. 12.
Employees from HomeServe locations from across the country made donations for breast cancer awareness in increments of $25, $50 and $75 in exchange for "jeans passes" for the opportunity to wear jeans to work through the end of 2013.
Employees raised $8,000 and HomeServe matched the employee contributions.
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 5 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News