NORWALK, Conn. -- HomeServe, a home emergency repair service, donated $16,000 to the American Cancer Society in Norwalk on Thursday, Dec. 12.
Employees from HomeServe locations from across the country made donations for breast cancer awareness in increments of $25, $50 and $75 in exchange for "jeans passes" for the opportunity to wear jeans to work through the end of 2013.
Employees raised $8,000 and HomeServe matched the employee contributions.
- 1 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 2 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 3 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk