NORWALK, Conn. -- HomeServe, a home emergency repair service, donated $16,000 to the American Cancer Society in Norwalk on Thursday, Dec. 12.
Employees from HomeServe locations from across the country made donations for breast cancer awareness in increments of $25, $50 and $75 in exchange for "jeans passes" for the opportunity to wear jeans to work through the end of 2013.
Employees raised $8,000 and HomeServe matched the employee contributions.
- 1 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 2 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal