NORWALK, Conn. -- HomeServe, a home emergency repair service, donated $16,000 to the American Cancer Society in Norwalk on Thursday, Dec. 12.
Employees from HomeServe locations from across the country made donations for breast cancer awareness in increments of $25, $50 and $75 in exchange for "jeans passes" for the opportunity to wear jeans to work through the end of 2013.
Employees raised $8,000 and HomeServe matched the employee contributions.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death