NORWALK, Conn. -- HomeServe, a home emergency repair service, donated $16,000 to the American Cancer Society in Norwalk on Thursday, Dec. 12.
Employees from HomeServe locations from across the country made donations for breast cancer awareness in increments of $25, $50 and $75 in exchange for "jeans passes" for the opportunity to wear jeans to work through the end of 2013.
Employees raised $8,000 and HomeServe matched the employee contributions.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Police: Norwalk Pair Bring Pepper Spray, Bleach To Battle Over Wallet
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Retired Norwalk Hospital Cardiology Chief Explains Dangers Of AF
- 5 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House