NORWALK, Conn. – Forbes has released The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women 2014 list, and Ursula Burns, of Norwalk, chairman and chief executive officer of Norwalk-based Xerox Corp., made the Top 25.
Burns, 55, the first African-American woman to lead a Fortune 500 company, ranked No. 22 on the Forbes list.
The annual list is compiled based on factors such as money, media force, spheres of influence and impact on the world.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk