FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – As Connecticut’s best employers were celebrated during Hartford Business Journal’s 10th Annual Best Places to Work in Connecticut event last month, a number of Fairfield County-based companies made the list.
“The Hartford Business Journal is proud to continue its decade-old tradition of recognizing remarkable companies,” said Joe Zwiebel, founding publisher of the Hartford Business Journal. “We applaud all of the 2015 winners who have succeeded in creating and sustaining workplace excellence.”
The winners were determined through a company assessment – a two-part process consisting of an employer questionnaire and employee survey – administered nationally by Best Companies Group. In honor of the event’s 10th anniversary, winners both past and present were recognized during the annual awards dinner.
The 2015 winners in the small/medium employers with 15 to 199 U.S. employees category include these companies in Fairfield County: ·
- Beeby Clark+Meyler of Stamford
- The Lockwood Group of Stamford
The 2015 winners in the large employers with 200 or more U.S. employees category include: ·
- Edward Jones, with local offices in Stamford, Fairfield and Westport
- Citrin Cooperman of Norwalk
- Bearingstar Insurance, with offices in Danbury, Darien and Fairfield
- Kforce Professional Staffing, with an office in Stamford
- ICON International of Stamford
- Datto of Norwalk
- CBS, a Xerox Company, of Norwalk
- Stew Leonard's of Norwalk and Danbury
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.