NORWALK, Conn. -- Matrix Investment Group recently purchased the office building at 535 Connecticut Ave. It is a 179,000-square-foot building, which was bought in a joint venture involving KABR Real Estate Investment Partners and Blackpoint Partners for $13.5 million.
Housed in the building, which is 45 percent leased, are a fitness center and cafeteria. Ninety-five percent of the parking is covered.
Jeffrey Dunne and Steven Bardsley of CBRE Group’s Institutional Properties were the representatives for the buyer and seller.
- 1 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 5 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores