NORWALK, Conn. -- Matrix Investment Group recently purchased the office building at 535 Connecticut Ave. It is a 179,000-square-foot building, which was bought in a joint venture involving KABR Real Estate Investment Partners and Blackpoint Partners for $13.5 million.
Housed in the building, which is 45 percent leased, are a fitness center and cafeteria. Ninety-five percent of the parking is covered.
Jeffrey Dunne and Steven Bardsley of CBRE Group’s Institutional Properties were the representatives for the buyer and seller.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Fighting Officer During Drug Arrest
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Police: Norwalk Man Smashed Hospital Door While Drunk
- 4 Norwalk Man Charged With Stealing Credit Cards, Identities From Cars
- 5 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island