NORWALK, Conn. -- Matrix Investment Group recently purchased the office building at 535 Connecticut Ave. It is a 179,000-square-foot building, which was bought in a joint venture involving KABR Real Estate Investment Partners and Blackpoint Partners for $13.5 million.
Housed in the building, which is 45 percent leased, are a fitness center and cafeteria. Ninety-five percent of the parking is covered.
Jeffrey Dunne and Steven Bardsley of CBRE Group’s Institutional Properties were the representatives for the buyer and seller.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home