NORWALK, Conn. -- Matrix Investment Group recently purchased the office building at 535 Connecticut Ave. It is a 179,000-square-foot building, which was bought in a joint venture involving KABR Real Estate Investment Partners and Blackpoint Partners for $13.5 million.
Housed in the building, which is 45 percent leased, are a fitness center and cafeteria. Ninety-five percent of the parking is covered.
Jeffrey Dunne and Steven Bardsley of CBRE Group’s Institutional Properties were the representatives for the buyer and seller.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton