NORWALK, Conn. -- Matrix Investment Group recently purchased the office building at 535 Connecticut Ave. It is a 179,000-square-foot building, which was bought in a joint venture involving KABR Real Estate Investment Partners and Blackpoint Partners for $13.5 million.
Housed in the building, which is 45 percent leased, are a fitness center and cafeteria. Ninety-five percent of the parking is covered.
Jeffrey Dunne and Steven Bardsley of CBRE Group’s Institutional Properties were the representatives for the buyer and seller.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk
- 5 Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud In Norwalk