NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Hospital Physicians and Surgeons announced the addition of Dr. Suma S. Magge, a gastroenterologist, to its staff.
Magge served as a teaching fellow for the gastrointestinal pathophysiology course for second-year medical and dental students at Harvard Medical School and is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
She has also authored several publications on digestive disease topics, including Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which is one of her particular areas of interest, in addition to helping patients with common gastrointestinal problems.
Magge's practice is located at 30 Stevens St., Suite B in Norwalk. She is currently accepting new patients.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens