NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Hospital Physicians and Surgeons announced the addition of Dr. Suma S. Magge, a gastroenterologist, to its staff.
Magge served as a teaching fellow for the gastrointestinal pathophysiology course for second-year medical and dental students at Harvard Medical School and is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
She has also authored several publications on digestive disease topics, including Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which is one of her particular areas of interest, in addition to helping patients with common gastrointestinal problems.
Magge's practice is located at 30 Stevens St., Suite B in Norwalk. She is currently accepting new patients.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport