NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Hospital Physicians and Surgeons announced the addition of Dr. Suma S. Magge, a gastroenterologist, to its staff.
Magge served as a teaching fellow for the gastrointestinal pathophysiology course for second-year medical and dental students at Harvard Medical School and is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
She has also authored several publications on digestive disease topics, including Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which is one of her particular areas of interest, in addition to helping patients with common gastrointestinal problems.
Magge's practice is located at 30 Stevens St., Suite B in Norwalk. She is currently accepting new patients.
- 1 Norwalk Man Faces Phone Theft Charges at Stew Leonard's
- 2 Norwalk Man Charged In Assault On Store Clerk, Spitting At Police
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Driver Of Norwalk Transit Bus Ticketed After Crash On MLK Drive
- 5 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job