NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Hospital Physicians and Surgeons announced the addition of Dr. Suma S. Magge, a gastroenterologist, to its staff.
Magge served as a teaching fellow for the gastrointestinal pathophysiology course for second-year medical and dental students at Harvard Medical School and is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
She has also authored several publications on digestive disease topics, including Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which is one of her particular areas of interest, in addition to helping patients with common gastrointestinal problems.
Magge's practice is located at 30 Stevens St., Suite B in Norwalk. She is currently accepting new patients.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Norwalk Teen Reports He Was Robbed On East Avenue
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced