NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Hospital Physicians and Surgeons announced the addition of Dr. Suma S. Magge, a gastroenterologist, to its staff.
Magge served as a teaching fellow for the gastrointestinal pathophysiology course for second-year medical and dental students at Harvard Medical School and is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
She has also authored several publications on digestive disease topics, including Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which is one of her particular areas of interest, in addition to helping patients with common gastrointestinal problems.
Magge's practice is located at 30 Stevens St., Suite B in Norwalk. She is currently accepting new patients.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured