NORWALK, Conn. – The following job openings were posted online by employers who are hiring in Norwalk.
- Xerox is seeking an executive administrative assistant and a manager for capital planning.
- Norwalk High School is hiring a food service worker.
- People’s United Bank is looking for a customer service associate.
- Norwalk Community College is hiring an academic adviser and an assistant professor/program coordinator.
- Norwalk Hospital is seeking an office coordinator.
- FactSet Research Systems is looking for a knowledge specialist.
- Stop & Shop is hiring a store detective.
- Fairfield Residential is seeking a property manager.
- Crossmark is looking for a pet nutrition specialist.
- Priceline is looking for a director of product management.
- CompuCom is seeking a desktop support technician.
Are you hiring in Norwalk? Send your job listing information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 5 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News