FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield's Brody Wilkinson PC has named Norwalk's Heather J. Lange a principal of the law firm.
Lange joined Brody Wilkinson in 2009 as counsel and is a member of the firm’s Trusts & Estates and Dispute Resolution Groups. She practices law in the areas of estate planning, trust and estate administration, estate settlement, and probate, trust and fiduciary litigation.
"With her strong tax background, she adds value to income tax planning which has become an important part of the estate planning process due to the increase in the federal estate tax exemption," a press release said.
“Heather has been an integral member of our firm since she first joined us and we could not be more pleased to mark her professional development by naming her a principal of Brody Wilkinson,” said senior principal Peter T. Mott.
Lange is admitted to practice law in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania. She is a member of the American, Connecticut and Fairfield County Bar Associations.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk