FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield's Brody Wilkinson PC has named Norwalk's Heather J. Lange a principal of the law firm.
Lange joined Brody Wilkinson in 2009 as counsel and is a member of the firm’s Trusts & Estates and Dispute Resolution Groups. She practices law in the areas of estate planning, trust and estate administration, estate settlement, and probate, trust and fiduciary litigation.
"With her strong tax background, she adds value to income tax planning which has become an important part of the estate planning process due to the increase in the federal estate tax exemption," a press release said.
“Heather has been an integral member of our firm since she first joined us and we could not be more pleased to mark her professional development by naming her a principal of Brody Wilkinson,” said senior principal Peter T. Mott.
Lange is admitted to practice law in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania. She is a member of the American, Connecticut and Fairfield County Bar Associations.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 3 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Norwalk Overnight
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield