FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield's Brody Wilkinson PC has named Norwalk's Heather J. Lange a principal of the law firm.
Lange joined Brody Wilkinson in 2009 as counsel and is a member of the firm’s Trusts & Estates and Dispute Resolution Groups. She practices law in the areas of estate planning, trust and estate administration, estate settlement, and probate, trust and fiduciary litigation.
"With her strong tax background, she adds value to income tax planning which has become an important part of the estate planning process due to the increase in the federal estate tax exemption," a press release said.
“Heather has been an integral member of our firm since she first joined us and we could not be more pleased to mark her professional development by naming her a principal of Brody Wilkinson,” said senior principal Peter T. Mott.
Lange is admitted to practice law in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania. She is a member of the American, Connecticut and Fairfield County Bar Associations.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Raid That Left Norwalk Man Dead
- 3 Jake Ryan Noble, 21, Of Norwalk
- 4 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl