NORWALK, Conn. – After a career-ending hand injury brought Peter Tucci’s professional baseball career to an end, the Norwalk man and his wife found another way to make it in the baseball world, reports "CBS Morning News."
Tucci Lumber created its first bat five years ago, and has made more than 160 bats for Major League Baseball players to date, including bats for Nick Swisher, Prince Fielder and Pablo Sandoval, according to the report.
To watch the video interview with Tucci, click here for the "CBS Morning News" website.
The Daily Voice profiled Tucci Lumber back in 2010. Check out the story here.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts