NORWALK, Conn. – After a career-ending hand injury brought Peter Tucci’s professional baseball career to an end, the Norwalk man and his wife found another way to make it in the baseball world, reports "CBS Morning News."
Tucci Lumber created its first bat five years ago, and has made more than 160 bats for Major League Baseball players to date, including bats for Nick Swisher, Prince Fielder and Pablo Sandoval, according to the report.
To watch the video interview with Tucci, click here for the "CBS Morning News" website.
The Daily Voice profiled Tucci Lumber back in 2010. Check out the story here.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Husband Arrested In Slaying Of Norwalk Native Stationed At Fort Bliss