NORWALK, Conn. – After a career-ending hand injury brought Peter Tucci’s professional baseball career to an end, the Norwalk man and his wife found another way to make it in the baseball world, reports "CBS Morning News."
Tucci Lumber created its first bat five years ago, and has made more than 160 bats for Major League Baseball players to date, including bats for Nick Swisher, Prince Fielder and Pablo Sandoval, according to the report.
To watch the video interview with Tucci, click here for the "CBS Morning News" website.
The Daily Voice profiled Tucci Lumber back in 2010. Check out the story here.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk