NORWALK, Conn. – After a career-ending hand injury brought Peter Tucci’s professional baseball career to an end, the Norwalk man and his wife found another way to make it in the baseball world, reports "CBS Morning News."
Tucci Lumber created its first bat five years ago, and has made more than 160 bats for Major League Baseball players to date, including bats for Nick Swisher, Prince Fielder and Pablo Sandoval, according to the report.
To watch the video interview with Tucci, click here for the "CBS Morning News" website.
The Daily Voice profiled Tucci Lumber back in 2010. Check out the story here.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park
- 5 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station